Where Is Malta? Infographic
Where is Malta? Infographic Guide
After asking the Great British public what they thought about Malta holidays, a survey from lowcostholidays.com found that one in four people didn’t even know where the island was!
Malta lies in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Italy. However, just to really make sure everyone is clued up to its exact whereabouts, lowcostholidays.com put together a fun infographic guide to answer the question ‘Where is Malta?’
How to Share the Infographic
If you want to use or share the infographic, simply use the embed code below.
About the Malta Survey
In a survey of over 1000 people, lowcostholidays.com asked questions about what people thought of Malta and why they would or would not holiday there. Malta has fantastic beaches, beautiful countryside, ancient cities, luxury spas and an exciting nightlife – making it a great all-rounder holiday destination.
But how much did the public really know about what Malta has to offer?
- Around 60% of people thought Malta holidays were popular for the weather, beaches and sightseeing.
- 31% of entrants hadn’t heard of any of Malta’s main resorts.
- Over 60% thought the most popular time to visit Malta was the summer – it’s actually the spring!
- 80% of people wouldn’t consider Malta for a clubbing holiday despite its festivals and parties put on my MTV, Creamfields and Ministry of Sound each year.
- 70% of people believe its older couples who holiday in Malta the most.
Find out more about what you can expect from a holiday in Malta.
Discover more about beaches in Malta with our Malta beach guide here.
Visit here for more information about Malta’s nightlife.